There is no limit to the number of clubs you can follow on a single installation of the ClubZap app. Provided the clubs are registered on our platform you can follow these clubs and view content and receive real time push notifications.
Follow a new Club
- Open the ClubZap app and click on the Settings button identified by the button with 3 horizontal lines.
2. Select Switch Clubs from the menu list
3. Select the Add another club option from the menu.
4. Enter the club name you are looking for in the Search option..
5. Click the Add Club button to select a new club
Unsubscribe from an existing club
Follow steps 1 & 2 from the "Follow a new Club" section above.
Click on the club 3 vertical dots beside the club name you wish to unsubscribe from:
and select "Remove".
Switching between club content feeds
To switch the active content feed to a new club simply click on the settings button:
Select Switch Clubs
and select your club from the list of clubs you are currently subscribed to.
Note: You will receive notifications for all clubs you follow irrespective of whether that club is your primary club in the news feed or now. You can manage notifications for your club in the App Settings menu.
Notifications can be customised on a per club basis and also based on team or content type within that club
Details on managing notifications can be found here.