Provided you have Admin access with the relevant privileges you can manage your club settings which define how your club website will appear.
- Login to the ClubZap admin portal using your email and password here
- Select the Club Website link from the main menu ans select Website Pages.
Note: If this link is not enabled please contact ClubZap Support via email or using the Messenger icon at the bottom of this page.
3. The list of available pages are displayed with actions to:
Edit: Update the content of the corresponding page.
Enable: Add the page to the live website where it will appear under the More menu.
Disable: Remove the page from the live website.
Add Page: Create your own custom pages (Max = 2).
- When disabling a page it will still exist on the ClubZap system an can be turned back on at any time.
- An audit trail will exist for any page that has been previously edited so changes made can be rolled back.
Adding your own Custom Website Pages
- Select the Add a Page option
- Set the page Title which will appear in the Page Name column above for the list of website pages.
- Define the Link Name which will appear in the More menu. Please keep this name to a single word to ensure the existing design exists.
- Fill in the page content in the editor which can include text, links, embedded photos and videos.
- When editing is complete select Create Page and your page will exist int he More menu on your website.
- Enter the content in the editor and select update page save.
Remove a Custom website page
- In the Website Page list click the Disable option beside the webpage name.
Inserting Images & Links in to your web pages
- Via the Insert Menu select Insert/Edit Image
- Enter the source of the image - this will be where the image is stored in your photo gallery, in a google drive or on the internet. E.g: to put in the ClubZap logo you would set the source to: https://downloads.intercomcdn.com/i/o/106556/4a6306d212f2e7d378d5f5b5/05f7bbb07f55a2cdf1d94f406277c29a.png
Note: You can get the source address of an image by right clicking and selecting "Copy image Address".
If you wish to add a file/image from your local machine you can save it on a Google drive or send to the ClubZap support team to store it for you and provide a reference link.
3. Enter a short description of the image
4. Clicking on the sizing edit box will give you the current sizing which you can change.
4. Click OK to insert the image.
Note: You can also resize the image by dragging the corners when it is inserted. To save your changes click on Update Website button at the bottom of the page.
To align images left, center or right select the image:
Format -> Formats -> Alignment
- Highlight the text you wish to convert to a link.
- Via the Insert Menu select Insert/Edit Link
- Put the destination link in the URL field and the remaining fields do not need to be changed.
- Click Ok
Uploading images to Google Drive
On your computer, you can upload from drive.google.com or your desktop. You can upload files into private or shared folders.
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the top left, click New File Upload.
- Choose the file you want to upload.
- Once uploaded right click the image/document for to get the shareable link for pasting int your website page.
The shareable link will appear something like
replace the open word with uc