- Highlight the text you wish to convert to a link.
- Via the Insert Menu select Insert/Edit Link
- Put the destination link in the URL field and the remaining fields do not need to be changed.
- Click Ok
EMAIL: Mailto Link
To make a link open a new email message ...
Linking to a File on Google Drive
Uploading images to Google Drive
On your computer, you can upload from drive.google.com or your desktop. You can upload files into private or shared folders.
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- At the top left, click New File Upload.
- Choose the file you want to upload.
- Once uploaded right click the image/document for to get the shareable link for pasting into your website page.
The shareable link will appear something like
Change the link to
using the file id from the share link you copied from Google Drive.
Remember to ensure the correct permissions are associated with the share: