Group admins can create new events to gauge planned attendance in advance where group members can RSVP to let the coach know regarding their availability.
An invite can be sent to all members of the group or a segment of the group can be invited. The group admin(s) will be notified as group members respond and can a summary of responses or details of who responded.
Following the event, a group admin can log the attendance record of each group member.
Create new event and send invitations
- Open the app and go to the chat tab
- Click on the group you wish to send a message to.
- Click on the calendar icon at the bottom left of the screen to create a new event form.
- Title: Name of the upcoming event.
- Details: Description of the event.
- Start Date: Select from calendar popup.
- Start Time: Select from clock popup.
- Venue: Location of event.
- Attending: Define RSVP options. Yes/No are default options.
- Invite Everyone: the default setting (green bubble) is to send the invite to all. If you change this choice an option to Select Users will appear where you can add specific people from your group to this particular event. Only people in this segment will receive the event notification.
Prerequisites: This section allows a group admin to attach a form as part of an event invitation. This can be a consent form for a trip away or a medical consent check returning to training. The form would have been preconfigured by a club admin and made available for all group admins to select.
More information on adding prerequisite forms here.
Click on Create Event to send the invite to your selection.