User Access Levels
These users have full access to the admin portal for publishing news content, fixtures & results, managing users, club settings, managing membership & products.
Typical user: Club Administrator, Chairperson, Registrar
These users have limited access to the admin portal for publishing news content, managing fixtures & results.
Typical user: PRO, Match Reporter
These users do not have access to the admin portal. They use the app for accessing their admin privileges for managing Fixtures/Results and creating chat groups..
Typical user: PRO, Coach, Team admin
Group Chat Admin:
These admins do not have access to the admin portal. They use the app for accessing their admin privileges for adding parents/players to groups or sending messages.
Typical user: Team admin, Coach
Access to Admin portal
An existing user can have their access privileges upgraded or downgraded by any user with Administration access to your account.
A user with Editor level privileges can only manage content such as news/fixtures and results. The have no view to membership payments or other revenue generated by the club via Clubify. A club PRO would normally have Editor access while a Chairman or Treasurer for example would need Administrator access.
- Login to the Admin portal here
- From the menu go to Club Settings -> Admin Privileges
- Click on the "Make Admin" link for the corresponding account to upgrade the user and click ok to confirm the upgrade.
Admin Access on app
Admin users can access menus via the app for managing fixtures, schedules and result as well as creating new Groups for team chat. To provide admin access via the app select the subscriber from the View Subscriber link and choose Make Admin action. More info here
Following this the user will now have access to the admin menus via the + symbol in the Games/Fixtures/Results tab.
Group Chat Admin
An existing admin can upgrade an existing group member to an admin for that group as follows:
- Open the Chat tab on the app and select the group you wish to view.
- Click on the settings button identified by 3 horizontal dots.
- Select the Group Info option
- Click on the group members name in the Members List and select Make Group Admin
More info here