A group admin can send a text-based message to group members and check for delivery details including messages read count as well as deleting messages.
- Open the app and go to the chat tab
- Click on the group you wish to send a message to.
- Type your text in the message box at the bottom of the screen and press the submit button represented by an arrow on right hand side.
- Alternatively, you can hold down in the text area and a clipboard menu will appear allowing you to paste text into the chat.
Checking message delivery, read receipts, copying messages and deleting messages
1. Press and hold down on the message you want to view information on.
2. The following options are available:
- Copy to the clipboard to paste elsewhere.
- Info will display read receipts and delivery receipts
- Delete will remove the message from the chat group.
- Cancel will return you to the chat group.
How do I know if a message was delivered and what do the message ticks symbolise?
Holding down on a delivered message will give you the option via the info menu item to view deliveries and reads. The standard messaging ticks also apply for text-based messages as follows: