A group admin can initiate a 1:1 conversation with any member of their group and this conversation will not be visible to other members of the group. Similarly, a group member can select a group admin from the list of available admins to initiate a conversation which will only be viewable to that particular group admin. Non group admins cannot initiate a conversation with other non-group admins.
Group admin initiates 1:1 conversation
- Open the chat tab on the app and select the group you wish to manage.
- Click on the settings button identified by 3 horizontal dots in the top right.
- Select the Group Info option
- Click on the group Members name in the members list and select Message [Name] where Name represents the group member.
Group member initiates 1:1 conversation with group admin
- Open the chat tab on the app and select your chat group.
- Click on the Message the admin option at the bottom right hand side of your chat.
- Select the group admin you wish to chat with.