If you have an existing Google analytics account you can use this for recording your analytics or if you don’t have an Analytics account, create one.
- Open the Google Analytics website here:
- Click Sign In -> Analytics
Note: If you do not have an account go to More options > Create account
As soon as you complete setup of your account let ClubZap support team know the gmail account (email address) and tracking id & property number you created it under and we will link it to your website.
How to find your tracking id and property number
The tracking ID is a string like UA-000000-2. It must be included in your tracking code to tell Analytics which account and property to send data to.
To find the tracking ID and code snippet:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
- Your tracking ID and property number are displayed at the top of the page
Configuring your website with your tracking ID
- Login to the ClubZap admin portal using your email and password here
- Select the Club Website link from the main menu and select Website Settings.
- Go to the Analytics Section and enter your GA (Google Analytics) Tracking ID which is in a format as follows: UA-123456789-1.