Note: All files should be in .csv format for importing into ClubZap and Foireann.
In order to ensure you are not duplicating member registrations on the Foireann database it is mandatory that you first import the existing Foireann member details and populate the ClubZap records with the governing body member ids. More details here
Export new member records from ClubZap.
Login to the ClubZap admin portal here
On the admin menu select Membership -> Current Members
Select the Governing Body Interface button
4. Select your Governing body:
Note: This process will have to be repeated for GAA, LGFA and Camogie if you have multiple associations on your ClubZap platform or if you are a One Club organisation.
5. Select the export option:
6. Select Export New Members to get your list of new members (no assigned Membership ID).
7. You can further refine your export of new members based on the items shown here.
8. Your ClubZap member list will now be exported to your local machine using a naming convention as follows: GAA-Foireann-AddNewMembers-xxxxxxx .csv where xxxxxxx is a unique timestamp for your file.
Note: Any exports from the system are logged for security reasons with your admin details recorded for the action. Please do not manually edit any export files.
The next stage is to import your file into the Foireann system as detailed here.