Note: All files should be in .csv format for importing into ClubZap and ServaSport.
In order to ensure you are not duplicating member registrations on the governing body database it is advised to first import the existing Servasport member details and populate the ClubZap records with the governing body member ids. More details here
Step 1 - Export new member records.
- Login to the ClubZap admin portal here
- On the admin menu select Membership -> Current Members
- Select the Governing Body Interface button
4. Select your Governing body:
5. Select the export option:
6. Select Export New Members to get your list of new members (no assigned Membership ID).
7. Your ClubZap member list will now be exported to your computer using a naming convention as follows: GAA-ServaSport-AddNewMembers-xxxxxxx .csv where xxxxxxx is a unique timestamp for your file.
Note: Any exports from the system are logged for security reasons with your admin details recorded for the action. Please do not manually edit any export files.
Step 2 - Import new member records to Servasport.
On ServaSport (GAA Database)
- Click on the Add Members link on the left hand menu
- Select the Bulk Add Members button
- Click on the Browse button under Step 2 - Upload the completed Excel document and select your file that you exported from ClubZap above. e.g: GAA-ServaSport-AddNewMembers-xxxxxxx .csv
- Click the Preview button
- Provide all your data is GOOD you can import this data into the Servasport database.
On LGFA System
- Use your clubs login to the Servasport system here
- Click on the Members link on the left hand menu
- Select the Add tab
- Select the Bulk Add Members option
- Select Step 2 - Upload the completed Excel document in CSV format
- Upload the export file from ClubZap in Step 1 - Export new member records above.
Note: The member data when added is marked as UNREGISTERED by default so you will need to export all your members and Renew again in bulk to complete registration. Details on Renewing all here: